Moving Walls, Cyberjaya company, Digital screening, digital screen, Mkn atlife, moving walls.com, moving walls, digital media company malaysia, virtual reality, augmented reality, social media campaign, digital campaign, Love generator campaign, Billboard Malaysia, Outdoor media Malaysia, Interactive screen Malaysia, Digital billboard Malaysia, OOH Malaysia, Interactive billboard Malaysia, digital 2.0 outdoor , Outdoor Media Malaysia, Digital Outdoor Media Malaysia, Bukit Bintang Digital outdoor Media, giant LED, giant led, led, LED, big screen, large screen, tall screen, great screen, awesome LED screen, wide screen pavilion, AR, ar, augmented, virtual reality screens, tall screen bukit bintang, screen augmented reality, virtual world, augmented world, augmented environment, virtual environment,
Careers at Moving Walls
Moving Walls by definition seeks to transform the landscape of digital out of home media and in the process ‘Move Walls’. Our efforts have made us the leading award-winning media solutions company in Malaysia. To effectively and efficiently manage our increasing clientele, we are seeking a Traffic Manager to manage the flow of creative projects in a high-volume environment. The Traffic Manager will ensure the fulfillment of project requests for the organization by meeting tight deadlines in a fast and efficient manner.
Your responsibilities will include and not limited:
● Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, including marketing teams, designers, cross- functional teams, executives, directors and third-party vendors
● Work collaboratively with the production Manager and creative team to establish project schedules and manage workflow based on project priority and requirements
● Check work at each stage to ensure all changes have been made prior to moving forward
● Utilize comprehensive knowledge of all projects and work flow process from beginning to end to ensure high quality outcomes/results
● Prioritize projects, assign work to team members, and route creative designs for approval
● Facilitate project status meetings for assigned channel, provide timely updated status reports and liaise between business stakeholders and design team
● Ensure that creative team’s projects are completed on brand, on time and on budget
● Build strong relationships with colleagues and vendors, maintaining open lines of communications and promoting a spirit of collaboration and confidence.
Qualification and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or a related field.
● 2-3 years related experience in marketing or advertising
● Photoshop, Illustrator skills and full knowledge of MS Office Suite
● Highly organized with strong writing and verbal skills
● Knowledge of brand marketing and advertising work-flow preferred
● Able to effectively communicate with all levels of associates
● Must have highly developed interpersonal skills
● Ability to multi-task, with strong attention to detail, and remain calm under pressure
● Working understanding of budget
As a media solutions company, we connect brands with consumers to deliver moving experiences. Moving Walls owns and operates the biggest LED Digital screens in Bukit Bintang on the façade of the Wolo hotel - The Tower and The Twins, in Pavilion - The Passage and at Fahrenheit 88 - The Arch.
- Case studies
- Company Profile