Moving Walls, Cyberjaya company, Digital screening, digital screen, Mkn atlife, moving walls.com, moving walls, digital media company malaysia, virtual reality, augmented reality, social media campaign, digital campaign, Love generator campaign, Billboard Malaysia, Outdoor media Malaysia, Interactive screen Malaysia, Digital billboard Malaysia, OOH Malaysia, Interactive billboard Malaysia, digital 2.0 outdoor , Outdoor Media Malaysia, Digital Outdoor Media Malaysia, Bukit Bintang Digital outdoor Media, giant LED, giant led, led, LED, big screen, large screen, tall screen, great screen, awesome LED screen, wide screen pavilion, AR, ar, augmented, virtual reality screens, tall screen bukit bintang, screen augmented reality, virtual world, augmented world, augmented environment, virtual environment,
Careers at Moving Walls
Moving Walls Sdn Bhd has evolved into a leading multi-award winning media solutions company. Moving Walls is expanding our offerings to build on our existing engagement and meet the needs of not only our clients but our audience. Our solution derived from Big Data analytics will bring together Public, Private and On-Site data together to enable brands to deliver differentiated offerings to meet a diverse audience. Moving Walls Sdn Bhd is seeking a talented Programmatic Product Manager who has experience with programmatic buying. The product manager will work closely with engineering and data science teams to execute against a planned roadmap, assist with product marketing, and provide pre-sales support and post sales training.
Your responsibilities will include and not limited:
● Help lead product management and development for current and future Moving Walls’ product, and take a pivotal role in strategic client engagements
● Coordinate with all participants in the digital ecosystem to develop strategy for, and enhancements to Moving Walls’ suite of programmatic products.
● Responsible for managing market research and opportunity assessment on new ideas and concepts.
Establish and communicate a prioritized roadmap for internal and external stakeholders.
● Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to oversee the planning, development and design of strategy from product initiation decision through the end of the product life cycle.
● Build relationships with customers to garner feedback for development of product offerings.
● Present products to internal and external customers at a senior level.
● Gather market requirements, author product requirement documents, and competitive analysis
Qualification and Experience
● Background in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline
● 5+ years in product management role with 3 (or more) years in programmatic product management (experience in out of home advertising preferred)
● A strong background in either programmatic buying, brand marketing or digital sales development
● Thorough knowledge of software development processes and ability to understand software systems, technical architecture, and data models
● Ability to articulate business and product requirements to engineering clearly and efficiently
● Expertise, both technical and marketplace, with online media buying and selling, advertising technology, and solutions.
As a media solutions company, we connect brands with consumers to deliver moving experiences. Moving Walls owns and operates the biggest LED Digital screens in Bukit Bintang on the façade of the Wolo hotel - The Tower and The Twins, in Pavilion - The Passage and at Fahrenheit 88 - The Arch.
- Case studies
- Company Profile