Moving Walls, Cyberjaya company, Digital screening, digital screen, Mkn atlife, moving walls.com, moving walls, digital media company malaysia, virtual reality, augmented reality, social media campaign, digital campaign, Love generator campaign, Billboard Malaysia, Outdoor media Malaysia, Interactive screen Malaysia, Digital billboard Malaysia, OOH Malaysia, Interactive billboard Malaysia, digital 2.0 outdoor , Outdoor Media Malaysia, Digital Outdoor Media Malaysia, Bukit Bintang Digital outdoor Media, giant LED, giant led, led, LED, big screen, large screen, tall screen, great screen, awesome LED screen, wide screen pavilion, AR, ar, augmented, virtual reality screens, tall screen bukit bintang, screen augmented reality, virtual world, augmented world, augmented environment, virtual environment,
Careers at Moving Walls
Moving Walls is currently the leader in Out of Home Media as evidenced by the 12 awards that it has won in 2015. The dream is now to establish a leadership in the future of Programmatic Out of Home and “Precision Marketing” segment of the media industry. The Corporate Strategy & Marketing Manager’s role will develop and implement overall marketing and communications strategies and plans for Moving Walls Sdn Bhd—helping to advance its position as a leading force in the digital media industry. In this position you will strategize and be accountable for Moving Walls’ goal to grow exponentially over the next 3 years.
Your responsibilities will include and not limited:
● Be a thought leader of “precision marketing” and “Programmatic Out of Home”
● Manage the annual calendar of events to build Moving Walls brand among the key decision makers across Agencies, Clients and Partners.
● Design Tactical Lead Generation campaigns to support the current business units of Insights, Audiences and Experiences.
● Manage Customer Communication using social media, Website, Newsletter, Blogs and other digital media assets
● Maintain relationships with all stakeholders including Government, Industry Organizations that shape the Moving Walls brand.
● Design and manage the marketing and pre-sales collateral for our key offerings
Qualification and Experience
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant fields
● Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field ( preferably in media and advertising space)
● Digitally and media savvy with ability to derive insights from marketplace data
● Have a thorough understanding and usage of AGILE and LEAN marketing
● Demonstrated track record of conducting successful, proactive internal communications programs that employ creativity and use a variety of tools, forums and media
● A great leader able to lead and inspire young minds
● Able to carry out business planning and budgeting
As a media solutions company, we connect brands with consumers to deliver moving experiences. Moving Walls owns and operates the biggest LED Digital screens in Bukit Bintang on the façade of the Wolo hotel - The Tower and The Twins, in Pavilion - The Passage and at Fahrenheit 88 - The Arch.
- Case studies
- Company Profile