Moving Walls, Cyberjaya company, Digital screening, digital screen, Mkn atlife, moving walls.com, moving walls, digital media company malaysia, virtual reality, augmented reality, social media campaign, digital campaign, Love generator campaign, Billboard Malaysia, Outdoor media Malaysia, Interactive screen Malaysia, Digital billboard Malaysia, OOH Malaysia, Interactive billboard Malaysia, digital 2.0 outdoor , Outdoor Media Malaysia, Digital Outdoor Media Malaysia, Bukit Bintang Digital outdoor Media, giant LED, giant led, led, LED, big screen, large screen, tall screen, great screen, awesome LED screen, wide screen pavilion, AR, ar, augmented, virtual reality screens, tall screen bukit bintang, screen augmented reality, virtual world, augmented world, augmented environment, virtual environment,
Careers at Moving Walls
Moving Walls Sdn Bhd is the leading digital media solutions company revolutionising the digital out of home industry in Malaysia. Our diverse and creative workforce have led us to success and we are seeking a Finance and Administration Lead to join our dynamic team. The Finance and Administration Lead will establish and enforce internal controls; ensure integrity and timelines of internal and external financial reporting, and the correct statement of the company’s income, assets, and liabilities, plan and direct human resource strategic and administrative activities.
Your responsibilities will include and not limited:
● Develop and implement human resource strategies in partnership with business unit and organizational leadership to improve workforce performance and balance financial and human capital priorities
● Develop and administer human resource polices, practices, procedures and programs within the business unit
● Manage and increase effectiveness and efficiency of HR functions such as: recruitment and selection, payroll management, leave management, and employee benefits.
● Develop and implement Revenue, Labor, and Operating Statistic reports to help operational managers and finance staff monitor and manage Moving Walls’ operations
● Provide leadership in the creation of annual operating budgets that are consistent with Moving Walls’ operating practices and strategic priorities, and with Moving Walls’ operating and financial goals
● Potentially oversees direct reports for accounts payable, general ledger accounting, month-end closing process, and gives guidance on technical or managerial issues as required
● Ensure that all accounting and finance functions are performed in accordance with all applicable Moving Walls’ policies and procedure
● Assist in preparing and presenting financial results and plans, as well as giving monthly presentations of financial results and analyses
● Manages special projects as required, such as fiscal year-end audit and/or short term projects as assigned by the ED and COO
● To develop robust forecasting systems and models. To ensure these systems are monitored for accuracy and assumptions are challenged with appropriate individuals to ensure that information presented is robust, accurate and deliverable.
Qualification and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or Business Management
● At least 5 years experience in Financial Management and HR
● Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications
● Modelling capabilities including extensive knowledge of internal Microsoft tools, reporting cubes, and other financial systems
● Knowledge of government contract management and
● Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
● Considerable knowledge of human resource policy and knowledge of Federal and State labor and employment regulations.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office
As a media solutions company, we connect brands with consumers to deliver moving experiences. Moving Walls owns and operates the biggest LED Digital screens in Bukit Bintang on the façade of the Wolo hotel - The Tower and The Twins, in Pavilion - The Passage and at Fahrenheit 88 - The Arch.
- Case studies
- Company Profile