Moving Walls, Cyberjaya company, Digital screening, digital screen, Mkn atlife, moving walls.com, moving walls, digital media company malaysia, virtual reality, augmented reality, social media campaign, digital campaign, Love generator campaign, Billboard Malaysia, Outdoor media Malaysia, Interactive screen Malaysia, Digital billboard Malaysia, OOH Malaysia, Interactive billboard Malaysia, digital 2.0 outdoor , Outdoor Media Malaysia, Digital Outdoor Media Malaysia, Bukit Bintang Digital outdoor Media, giant LED, giant led, led, LED, big screen, large screen, tall screen, great screen, awesome LED screen, wide screen pavilion, AR, ar, augmented, virtual reality screens, tall screen bukit bintang, screen augmented reality, virtual world, augmented world, augmented environment, virtual environment,
Careers at Moving Walls
Moving Walls is a multi-award winning media solutions company who strive to continuously innovate and come up with creative solutions. As a media solutions company, Moving Walls has an active presence on all social and digital media. A creative director will be responsible for leading Moving Walls’ social and digital media strategy, with a focus on customer engagement, fostering brand loyalty, driving sales, and driving innovation.
Your responsibilities will include and not limited:
● Lead clients and the internal teams through the creative and strategy process, from the initial client engagement through final delivery
● Accountable for the overall quality, consistency, and innovation of audience-facing strategies, digital platforms, websites, communications, and content on assigned projects and scopes
● Engage in hands-on concept creation and brainstorming with internal and client teams. Speak the language of creative teams (design, content, UX, email, strategy, social media, video)
● Facilitate and motivate diverse and talented colleagues.
● Partner with analytics teams to measure the impact of social and digital media on the overall marketing efforts and establish common metrics and benchmarks
● Build productive and collaborative relationships with key partners/teams, including merchandise marketing, creative, agency teams, and vendor account teams, to execute against brand social strategy
● Be a client-facing thought leader, providing creative and strategic direction to all clients
Qualification and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism, or other related fields
● At least 4 years experience working with large scale websites, e-marketing, and advertising
● An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
● Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, etc.
● Ability to persuasively and enthusiastically explain the reasons behind a particular creative solution or approach, and guide clients through difficult decision points.
● Expert knowledge of digital strategy and / or campaigns ( marketing, messaging, brand engagement, advertising)
As a media solutions company, we connect brands with consumers to deliver moving experiences. Moving Walls owns and operates the biggest LED Digital screens in Bukit Bintang on the façade of the Wolo hotel - The Tower and The Twins, in Pavilion - The Passage and at Fahrenheit 88 - The Arch.
- Case studies
- Company Profile