Moving Walls, Cyberjaya company, Digital screening, digital screen, Mkn atlife, moving walls.com, moving walls, digital media company malaysia, virtual reality, augmented reality, social media campaign, digital campaign, Love generator campaign, Billboard Malaysia, Outdoor media Malaysia, Interactive screen Malaysia, Digital billboard Malaysia, OOH Malaysia, Interactive billboard Malaysia, digital 2.0 outdoor , Outdoor Media Malaysia, Digital Outdoor Media Malaysia, Bukit Bintang Digital outdoor Media, giant LED, giant led, led, LED, big screen, large screen, tall screen, great screen, awesome LED screen, wide screen pavilion, AR, ar, augmented, virtual reality screens, tall screen bukit bintang, screen augmented reality, virtual world, augmented world, augmented environment, virtual environment,
Careers at Moving Walls
Moving Walls Sdn Bhd is an award winning pioneer in the digital media industry. We work on the convergence of Data, Media and Experiences and have built a first of a kind big data platform to measure offline with online. This big data programmatic out of home project was funded by a government grant in 2015. We plan to grow this into a Precision Marketing platform that will integrate and deliver an omni-channel media marketplace. To lead this change with us, we are seeking an exceptional technology head who understands Digital and Business. If a challenge delights you and work stimulates you, read on.
Your responsibilities will include and not limited:
● The Moving Walls CTO will be responsible for planning and defining the technology strategy and roadmap for Insight, Marketplace and Experiential products and solutions.
● Position the Company with a “data analytics” mindset, including building out a capability for complex data modeling, testing and maintenance, enabling us to gather and analyze data effectively to maximize our opportunities and the service we provide to our customers
● This will include identifying technology platforms for use in our development, project managing the development plan, creating timelines for delivery, and building into the technology plan the necessary compliance, security and regulatory aspects of the business.
● The CTO will work with the business teams to ensure that the business targets of sales and profitability are met.
● The CTO will be responsible and accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the Company’s technological suite, and the infrastructure that supports these products. This individual will also be responsible for the on-going maintenance, development cycles and performance going forward.
● Harness the power of SMAC (social, mobile, analytics, and cloud) for the purpose of developing big data
● Hire and manage an exceptional team of developers and engineers to support the mission and set up and manage a development environment that fosters creativity and talent
● Select and manage outside vendor relationships for all technology the company outsources or utilizes
Qualification and Experience
● Must possess a strong academic background with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar major
● A minimum of 5-10 years of experience as CTO, CIO or similar senior position
● Agile software development and lean startup methodologies
● Proven experience managing large-scale web and mobile application development initiatives
● Deep knowledge of web and mobile application development is mandatory
● Experience with startup / early stage companies
● Proven experience with web application frameworks, software architecture, design and development, Internet protocols, database management systems and web standards
● Proven experience designing and implementing complex data models
● Strong background in using open source models
● Strong understanding of big data
As a media solutions company, we connect brands with consumers to deliver moving experiences. Moving Walls owns and operates the biggest LED Digital screens in Bukit Bintang on the façade of the Wolo hotel - The Tower and The Twins, in Pavilion - The Passage and at Fahrenheit 88 - The Arch.
- Case studies
- Company Profile