Moving Walls, Cyberjaya company, Digital screening, digital screen, Mkn atlife, moving walls.com, moving walls, digital media company malaysia, virtual reality, augmented reality, social media campaign, digital campaign, Love generator campaign, Billboard Malaysia, Outdoor media Malaysia, Interactive screen Malaysia, Digital billboard Malaysia, OOH Malaysia, Interactive billboard Malaysia, digital 2.0 outdoor , Outdoor Media Malaysia, Digital Outdoor Media Malaysia, Bukit Bintang Digital outdoor Media, giant LED, giant led, led, LED, big screen, large screen, tall screen, great screen, awesome LED screen, wide screen pavilion, AR, ar, augmented, virtual reality screens, tall screen bukit bintang, screen augmented reality, virtual world, augmented world, augmented environment, virtual environment,
Careers at Moving Walls
Moving Walls Sdn Bhd is a frontrunner in the field of digital media solutions and our many accolades speak to that. With the shifting digital media landscape in Malaysia, we are seeking a brilliant business analyst who will help us strategize to permeate all corners of Malaysia. As a business analyst, you will be working on our government grant for big data analytics. You will provide support to the business in the areas of executing business strategy. You will analyze data, conduct analysis, prepare business proposals and generate presentation materials to support the execution such as and not limited to sales metrics such as billing rate, sales conversion ratios, approval rates, reasons for winning /losing deals, and all other revenue related activities.
Your responsibilities will include and not limited:
● Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of any specific projects
● Carry out in-depth market research and analysis to support on-going projects
● Analyze data from multiple sources
● Identify issues, form hypotheses and solutions; analyze the business from different angles
● Develop a financial plan: profit and loss, business strategies and basic ROI calculations
● Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders
● Liaise with various stakeholders such as and not limited to customers, clients, finance teams to obtain and confirm data to formulate volume, ROI, monthly and quarterly revenue and billing volume estimation.
● Develop a complete business plan to implement the solution.
● Engage with pilot customers and/or create the first visible reference of implementation
Qualification and Experience
● Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree or higher(preferably Business Administration or Marketing); individuals with relevant qualifications and experience may apply
● Have advanced understanding of advertising & media industry
● Excellent analytical & writing skills
● Excellent MS Powerpoint & Excel skills
As a media solutions company, we connect brands with consumers to deliver moving experiences. Moving Walls owns and operates the biggest LED Digital screens in Bukit Bintang on the façade of the Wolo hotel - The Tower and The Twins, in Pavilion - The Passage and at Fahrenheit 88 - The Arch.
- Case studies
- Company Profile